in September 15 I filled Corp through this company. unfortunately I found them a place who is looking to make money and so inconcern about customer care and service.

there is a form " Resolution of authorize person" missing in the package sent to me. and I been checking all the link and no place or even one link regarding to questioning or problems. couple of # which not even working.!!

the service SOCKS.

HORRIBLE and I had very very bad experience with them. if you looking for decsent co Calvary Chapel Miss

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Legalzoom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Legalzoom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers and Legal Services category for more informed decision or compare Legalzoom to other companies on our site.

Comments

LegalZoom

We're disappointed to hear you’ve had a less than satisfying experience with us and we want to have an opportunity to make things right. We'd like to learn more about your situation.

Please kindly submit your contact information to: help@legalzoom.com and we will review your order history. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one.