I ordered a few items from Legal zoom in the past and not to long ago ordered another LLC.. everything had been going okay until now.

My card was charged a fee of $320.00 and a charge of $213.00. I called them and they said they would reimburse. Well today I see 2 more charges of $320.00 and my bank is saying it takes up to 10 days to get a provisional credit while they investigate. This has caused other payments to bounce in my account. I am outraged!!!

They did not know where the charges were coming from... but this is not cool..just to keep charging your card.

Be careful delete your card if possible from the site after paying your fees because it looks like they just keep charging your card for fees that do not exist and then it is a headache to try to get reimbursement.

Review about: Legalzoom Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I've been going through something similar. I have never ordered anything from the; when I check my past emails there is not correspondence - yet they continue to gouge me over $135 a month and Bank of America doesn't stop it.

I've cancelled my card twice to stop and still it continues.

BofA sucks. I'll have to cancel my credit card, never use it again, and refuse to pay these rip off artists.

LegalZoom

Our goal is to make every customer happy with our products and service, we clearly missed the mark this time. We want to resolve this for you. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.