1.3

I filed with LegalZoom to incorporate my business. First charge was fine but more than what was quoted.

Whatever. Then a few days later I get hit with another $159.00 charge. Then, a few days after that another $320.00 charge. What the *** are these for?

I thought everything was included in the first charge?! Now I am $900+ in the hole because they charged my card for things I didn't even want or order. How is this even legal, LegalZoom? Needless to say, I contacted my bank and issued chargebacks on both charges.

I even tried to cancel my account with LegalZoom online and it just redirected me to another page without any option on that page to cancel the account. I'd love to hear an explanation from these criminals.

Review about: Legalzoom Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Impossible to cancel.

Comments

LegalZoom

It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.

LegalZoom