I order a service from this idiots on july 7 of 2015 and I canceled on july 7th.

After In wait for more than an hour I git to talk to a representative,She cancelled my order and send me a cancel notification she told me I it would take 2 weeks to process and 7 to 10 business days to deliver my check Whe infact all they had to do was refund my card stead they told me they had to send me a printed check.

I waited for almost 4 weeks and called back they told me than that it should take up to six weeks to get the refund.I got so mad and requested to be transfer to someone that could help me they transfered me but I was put on hold for 1 hr and 25 minutes I finally hung up.

I called a week later and the person i talked to said that my check had been aproved to be send ed out and he even verified the adress and told me that it will be on up to the post office but keep talking about 7 to 10 business days to receive

Igain I waited more than 10 days I called and they told me that the check was return.

I requested for the check to be resend and they toldme that it will take 7 to 10 business days to receive the check again.

This people really think that we the consumers are a bunch of ignorants and their system is designed to confuse and desceive people they should be put out of business.At this point I dont Know if I will get my money back.

Reason of review: fail to refund as promisse and lied about it every time I called about it on top of the terrible customer service.

I didn't like: Nightmare to deal with.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2015.

Comments

LegalZoom

We're sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience with LegalZoom. We want to make it right. Please contact me directly via help@legalzoom.com.