LegalZoom Phone Numbers and Emails

Copyright Infringement Inquiries
Media
Affiliates, Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

LegalZoom Customer Service Overview

• LegalZoom Customer Service is rated at 2.2 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    87% phone 13% email
  • The best phone number to call LegalZoom is 8007730888. 83% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 27 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as LegalZoom may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact LegalZoom Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 773-0888
Total calls: 362 Issues resolved: 17 Last call: Jun 2, 2024

Several contact numbers are available if you require help or need to contact LegalZoom customer service. The toll-free number is 1-800-773-0888. Another support number is 1-888-379-0854. This number can be contacted during operational hours, starting at 5:00 AM and ending at 7:00 PM PT. These hours are applicable on weekdays. Service hours on weekends range between 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM PT. Another company number to contact the support team is 1-855-787-1127. You can also speak to the customer care team by dialing 1-888-370-3504. The last published company hotline is 1-877-856-1830.

The LegalZoom headquarters is at LegalZoom.com, Inc., 101 N. Brand Blvd, 11th Floor, Glendale, California 91203, United States. If you are in the area, visit this address and interact with the support care representative, who will help you fix your concerns. While this office is LegalZoom headquarters, it also acts as a physical space for customers to communicate with the service team. You can also mail your correspondence using this office address if the matter cannot be fixed online.

One of the ways to contact LegalZoom is by writing an email. You can include as many accurate details as possible to customercare@legalzoom.com. Another email address to contact the customer care team is support@legalzoom.com. For users’ convenience, there is one more email address: help@legalzoom.com. If you have any privacy-related inquiries, email at copyrightagent@legalzoom.com. Emailing will not get you an instantaneous response, and you should ideally wait two to three working days to hear back.

The company has introduced flexible LegalZoom customer service hours to help the customers. Call the phone number anytime between 5:00 AM and 7:00 PM PT, Monday through Friday. These operational hours vary on the weekends. So, if you'd like to talk to the support team on weekends, the customer service hours start at 7:00 AM and end at 4:00 PM PT. No matter what queries you might have or if you need more information about the services offered, you will receive the help you need.

PissedConsumer Club

Glendale, California 91203
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM (PT)

More contact details

Poor
Shannon R Afn
I regret my decision to use Legal Zoom
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I could not be more dissatisfied with my experience with my LZ for setting up Nonprofit with 501(c)(3). Unfortunately I'm too far down the path to change course now.

Technology - subpar at best. I wish I had realized the money back guarantee, I would have requested a refund immediately upon seeing the technology. process. You must answer all questions at once and in order, there is no menu to review a prior section.

If you don't complete questions in one sitting for any reason, you will be forced to start over and re-enter information. There's no opportunity to final review your answers before hitting submit and no opportunity to review your forms before they are sent to the state. Answers you provide appear to be transcribed to a form by a human on the backend which leaves too much room for error. My forms were submitted to the state with erroneous information.

Customer service is rude and undereducated regarding processes. I was told I'd have an opportunity to review my information with a person before it was submitted - this did not happen. Upon alerting LZ that my forms were filed with the state incorrectly and I was told that the best way to fix it was for ME to prepare and file corrective docs even though the error was not mine. Emails I received from customer service were poorly crafted and contain factual and typographical errors (the may sound petty, but details matter on legal docs).

Example, I was told my nonprofit was required to have a Chief Fiance Officer (not Finance).
LZ seems much more focused on selling add-on products than providing an accurate and efficient service.
My one positive was the actual consult I had with an attorney, which just furthered my regret of my decision. I'd much rather have paid someone to advocate for me instead throwing away money on LZ.

Guest-5451894
Terrible customer service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I have been trying to set up a non-profit with legal zoom for months. I do not get responses from my emails, and they can never help over the phone.

Terrible customer service, and the process takes very long. Wish I had just hired a lawyer.
I had one small change to make in my final application and it took over a month!

Tajon Ttv
Pleasantly surprised on ease of forming an LLC
5.0

First, I was not expecting the call as I was just beginning to fill out the additional information. Second, Julia, Legal Zoom agent came on and helped by filling out the forms and by discussing the options and benefits that Legal Zoom offers. She was extremely helpful and represents the positive side of customer service.

How Good is LegalZoom's Customer Service?

Geron Olv

21% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call LegalZoom?

Request for Information Question:

• “Help with my account”
  • “Need assistance”
  • “About my business paperwork”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Make payment”
  • “3 different charges equaling $700”
  • “To discuss a bill”

Account Question:

• “Find my business account”
  • “Reset password”
  • “Stolen money out of my account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel service”
  • “Wanna know why your trying to take money when I canceled this 2 years ago”
  • “Renewal llc”

Staff Question:

• “Bad attitude and couldnt answer simple questions. kept reading from a script. Poorly trained”
  • “Officia, service for bylaws”
  • “I have been told repeatedly that my will would be sent. Numerous delays. Cannot contact consumer service. I SM VERY UN HAPPY WITH KEGSL ZOOM.”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “A refund that I never received a near”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I need some paperwork”
  • “Apache Unlimited”
  • “Bankruptcy”

Cards Question:

• “Overcharging on credit card payment”
  • “Update credit card information”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't receive my LLC documents yet”
  • “I have asked for a copy of the will for Dorsey Pfaff in September and I still haven't received it yet.”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To talk about how do they file taxes and change address”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Messed up on Einstein application”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”

Other Question:

• “POA”
  • “To start trucking LLC in ga”
  • “Ein”