For months I have been sending emails to legalzoom and they to cancel my account and they have not.When you go into contact legal zoom they have a contact number of (800) 773-0888 that just puts you into an endless loop.

Evidently there is another number (866) 679-2319 as well for customer care. It is ver deceiving and confusing. I also just want to cancel my account and have all of my information removed. There is no way of doing that online.

I have 3 emails from my cancellation submission thanking me for my inquiry and they did NOTHING.

Companies that do that are only trying to make it difficult for you to cancel...especially the ones that are on small subscription programs hoping that people don't bother.Legalzoom should have their subscription practices reviewed by the BBB.

Review about: Legalzoom Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LegalZoom

We're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each Customer, and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.