Same thing happened to me. I used them for a ONE TIME Last Will and Testament for me and my husband and they signed us both up for a recurring $14.99 charges.

When I saw it, I called them out on it and they refunded ONE of the two charges. When I confronted them about the second charge, they said my husband had to dispute the charge cause it was under his name. But it was MY CREDIT CARD they were charging. I disputed the charges with my credit card and my Credit Card returned my money.

But the next few months Legalzoom Charged me AGAIN and AGAIN! So I had my card refund the money for all the charges AGAIN and block them. Legalzoom then charged my card as TRANSACTION REBILL to get around the block. These sneaky lawyers are committing FRAUD.

I had to cancel my card and have a new one issued because of this.

I also am currently pressing fraud charges against them. They think cause they are lawyers they can get away with it.

Review about: Legalzoom Legal Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Fraud.

Comments

LegalZoom

Hi, we are really sorry to hear about this experience. It is our security protocol to only discuss order details with the person listed as being authorized on the account.

We'd like to research this further and resolve things to ensure any future collection attempts are discontinued. Please contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.