Still waiting, and it took them TEN days to even get it to my state.This is after they assured me that it would just be quickly "walked through" and by their ad I was given the impression that once my credit card cleared I would at least have the name reserved.

I still do not, and now I'm hearing all of their disclaimers... including the biggest insult: If I can draft up my own papers and walk it through myself, they MIGHT give me a refund. I learned that they just mailed it in. I could have handled this much quicker and much cheaper myself.

Do not use this company.It is a rip off as far as my experience has been.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Legalzoom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Legalzoom to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Legalzoom nonprofit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Legalzoom?

Comments

LegalZoom

We're sorry about what occurred with your name change order and with your customer service experience.Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best.

It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer.

We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution.Please feel free to contact me directly at Chyna@lzserve.com.