Legalzoom - Ten days since order placed - still not ready.

On February 2 I placed an incorporation order with LegalZoom - one which cost more than $500.Since that time the order has been placed on hold FIVE times.

They have lied, saying that the Corporations Office of my home state has denied the name we've requested. I've spoken with the Corporations Office who have assured me the name is absolutely fine. On one notice I complained and was told the account really wasn't on hold, and they were sorry.

I think this is shameful behavior and I want to make sure no one else ever has to deal with such terrible customer service.

I practiced law for 10+ years (and wanted to avoid the hassle of filing all of this myself).

I feel that this organization misleads and misinforms its clients.I would prefer to cancel this order after so much time but so far they will not allow me to.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Will not address and fix problem
    • Made something simple turn into a nightmare

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Legalzoom Corporation Package
Review category
review #789179 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Legalzoom? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 23 #1116509

We're sorry about what occurred with your order and with your customer service experience. Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. Please feel free to contact me directly at

0 0 Reply

Feb 24 #1117407

The hilarious part of this is that LegalZoom is still saying they don't have a signed Articles of Incorporation from me; funny, because USPS delivered it Priority Mail Express yesterday. I had two calls from them yesterday and I am "On Hold" again!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Legalzoom. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Legalzoom.
Filing a new complaint about