2.0

On February 2 I placed an incorporation order with LegalZoom - one which cost more than $500. Since that time the order has been placed on hold FIVE times.

They have lied, saying that the Corporations Office of my home state has denied the name we've requested. I've spoken with the Corporations Office who have assured me the name is absolutely fine. On one notice I complained and was told the account really wasn't on hold, and they were sorry.

I think this is shameful behavior and I want to make sure no one else ever has to deal with such terrible customer service.

I practiced law for 10+ years (and wanted to avoid the hassle of filing all of this myself).

I feel that this organization misleads and misinforms its clients. I would prefer to cancel this order after so much time but so far they will not allow me to.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. redpanda stated that there is a room for improvement of will not address and fix problem and made something simple turn into a nightmare. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of legalzoom corporation package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $582. Legalzoom needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned legalzoom corporation package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Legalzoom.

Comments

LegalZoom

We're sorry about what occurred with your order and with your customer service experience. Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best.

It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer.

We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. Please feel free to contact me directly at help@legalzoom.com.

redpanda
to LegalZoom #1117407

The hilarious part of this is that LegalZoom is still saying they don't have a signed Articles of Incorporation from me; funny, because USPS delivered it Priority Mail Express yesterday. I had two calls from them yesterday and I am "On Hold" again!