These guys are full of hot air. They promised me the world and failed to provide agreed upon service. Further, when I called to complain I could reach anyone at their corp HQ. The only name I could find on the website was a Johanna Namir at 323-962-8600 X 2310. I discovered she is not officed on site. I spoke with her and explained how rude and obnoxious her telephone rep was to me. I also explained how half of the agreed upon services were never performed. I also told her I would file a complaint with the California State Bar about legal zoom. She apologized and said she would credit me back my first payment of $!30 and charge me no additional monies. Low and behold she failed to memorialize our conversation in writing and she fur accelerated the payment schedule AND charged me $39 more than the agree upon price. I have disputed all legal zoom charges on my credit card and I would urge anyone having problems to dispute the charges on their card by using the phrase over and over again "I did not get what I paid for." I would also urge people not to be scared or intimidated because this group of circus clowns are supposed to be lawyers. If you have a problem complain to the California State Bar as Robert Shapiro, a principle is licensed to practice on the State of California. They claim their corp HQ is in San Antonio Texas, I would look into that state bar as well.

Marc Myerson

ceoatpms@aol.com

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 21, 2015.

Comments