These guys are full of hot air. They promised me the world and failed to provide agreed upon service. Further, when I called to complain I could reach anyone at their corp HQ. The only name I could find on the website was a Johanna Namir at 323-962-8600 X 2310. I discovered she is not officed on site. I spoke with her and explained how rude and obnoxious her telephone rep was to me. I also explained how half of the agreed upon services were never performed. I also told her I would file a complaint with the California State Bar about legal zoom. She apologized and said she would credit me back my first payment of $!30 and charge me no additional monies. Low and behold she failed to memorialize our conversation in writing and she fur accelerated the payment schedule AND charged me $39 more than the agree upon price. I have disputed all legal zoom charges on my credit card and I would urge anyone having problems to dispute the charges on their card by using the phrase over and over again "I did not get what I paid for." I would also urge people not to be scared or intimidated because this group of circus clowns are supposed to be lawyers. If you have a problem complain to the California State Bar as Robert Shapiro, a principle is licensed to practice on the State of California. They claim their corp HQ is in San Antonio Texas, I would look into that state bar as well.

Marc Myerson

ceoatpms@aol.com

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Legalzoom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Legalzoom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers and Legal Services category for more informed decision or compare Legalzoom to other companies on our site.

Comments