1.7

I can NEVER recommend this company to anyone for any purpose. I had a deadline of the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and they have failed to meet their agreed upon time frame.

It is now too late to do this myself and I am shocked that they have failed so miserably. They have contacted me multiple times for SIMPLE problems ie mailing address vs physical address, email address etc things that really should have been handled by perhaps one person on one day. AND... most importantly were clear on all my paperwork.

I don't know how they work but it seems like perhaps its an assembly line of people in India trained only in one line of all the forms you fill out!? Seriously wondering because this is truly shocking how incompetent they have been. The tax liability this has now cost me -well into the thousands of dollars....

makes me sick. Pissed consumer doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling.

Reason of review: Failure to meet obligation, service was not what was promised..

Preferred solution: Them to compensate me the tax liability they have now caused. They were WELL aware of my deadline because I had already told the two previous customer service reps.....

I didn't like: Failure to fulfill obligation in stated amount of time.

Comments

LegalZoom

We're disappointed to hear you’ve had a less than satisfying experience with us, and we want to have an opportunity to make things right. We'd like to learn more about your situation.

Please kindly submit your contact information to: help@legalzoom.com and we will review your order history. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one.