8/20/15

To whom it may concern .

for months now i have signed up we legal-zoom for a LLC. however they started off okay , no soon after they collect the rest of the money the loyalty cut ,call and was unable to reach anyone for hours , Finally i got some of the paper work done , but been trying for months now to get a EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER from them , after numerous attempts finally a { SS-4} i signed it and FAX it back , i was told i could obtain the NUMBER the same day. that's over a week now .. then this date i call Legal-zoom only to been told again that its going to take 2 weeks again , I ask to speak to supervisor and was told they don't have one available to talk to me for the day.. when i ask the Representative to give me her name she refused . I DO NEED THIS NUMBER TO DO MY TAX LIKE NOW .... I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO LEGALZOOM

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of legalzoom customer care. Legalzoom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned legalzoom customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Legalzoom.

Comments

LegalZoom

We're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom.We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer, and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation.

Please contact us so we can resolve the EIN issue for you.You can reach me at: csmith@legalzoom.com.