1.3

They told me my SS4 form was submitted yet their was a marker on their web page requesting I speak with someone.When I tried via email and phone, I was lied too, did not return calls, left on hold and don't fall for they'll call you back BS.

They won't. Finally today after a month of trying to find out if submitted was told my signature was illegible and I need to send them a clearer copy. Poor poor communication from them. I now have togo back to see what I order because I was only going to be charged $500+ package after 30 day trial.

Now I found out that was an additional +$500.

Stay away from this company.They need to be rode out on rails!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $750. This person is overall dissatisfied with Legalzoom. The most disappointing about ss-4 form at Legalzoom was communication , but reviewer liked initial setup of business. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Legalzoom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Legalzoom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Legalzoom?

Comments

#1020490

Great article. Thanks for the info, very helpful. BTW, if anyone needs to fill out a “2010 IRS SS-4”, I found a blank form here: "www.irs.gov" and also here "http://pdf.ac/6SXwGl"

LegalZoom

We're sorry about what occurred with your order and with your customer service experience. Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. Please feel free to contact me via help@legalzoom.com and we'll try our best to make things right.