I have been trying to get a DBA for over a month now.The order was made thru my accountant, and if I had any idea of the hassle that would be involved, I would have done it myself, no question.

The latest thing was the State of TN needing a copy of my drivers license, so I scanned it about ten days ago, and sent it to them. Well, I found out today (10 days later, mind you) that the copy was smudged and I need to send them another one! Not having this simple document has delayed me being able to start my business!

So, who knows when I will finally be done with this.Do yourself a big favor and don't even consider going thru these bozos to get anything done, or you will be horribly disappointed!

Had an Experience with Legalzoom?

Comments

LegalZoom
Glendale, California, United States #738134

Hi,

We always do our best to correct the situation when there has been dissatisfaction with our service or product. We would like to resolve the delay with your DBA filing with you as soon as possible, please contact us at Chyna@lzserve.com, we look forward to hearing from you.

LegalZoom

This is somehow Legal Zoom's fault? NOT

Myler Disability - My Review Myler Disability "So,Far my experience has not been a problem. I filed..I got declined and the law firm moved forward with an appeal to proceed my case. They kepted in contact with..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Legalzoom - Bait and Switch Legalzoom "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more