1.8

I have placed an order, with a promotion, so technically two orders.

One order took me one month to complete, despite promising to be done in 2 weeks! Every time would call would be a wait of 29 min avg time to get to a person that understood the case.

After several calls lasting over 58 mins in order to find my second order, I was able to cancel the second order, since there was no work done!

It is very disappointing to see a heavily advertised company to do so poorly in its services.

I am still having them as my RA for this year, but will seriously think about that for the next year!

The price is also too high, please do your research first!!!!

Review about: Legalzoom Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Seeming ease, Convenience.

I didn't like: Shady dealings.

Comments

it has been a month and I was just charged again for a service I have canceled.I am not happy at all with this company!

to Anonymous #1468348

We would like to research this & help fully resolve it. Please contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.

to LegalZoom #1468450

I don’t want to spend one hour over he phone!

to Anonymous #1468998

We understand, please contact us via help@legalzoom.com.

LegalZoom

We apologize for the experience you've had with LegalZoom regarding your package. Our goal is to make every customer happy with our products and service, we clearly missed the mark this time.

I want to resolve this for you. Please contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.